Martes, Hulyo 30, 2013

Boracay Philippines Resorts

Boracay Deals Philippines

Puerto Princesa,Palawan, City of Baguio, Tagaytay, Subic Bay, the ever beautiful and breathtaking sunset of Ilocos Norte’s Pagudpod beach, and the places you can go having some Bohol Motorcycle Rentals in the Visayas region. These are the MAJOR reasons, why summer, is really more fun in the Philippines. You might think that I’m missing something, or should I say, missing the BIGGEST thing here. Well, of course not! I’m just saving it for the main event’.
Main event, because I think I might sound controversial here, but I will stand for it, and I would like to make a STATEMENT, that Boracay Philippines Resorts, ‘must’ be the summer capital of the PHILIPPINES, ‘must’ be among the top 5 in ASIA’s best summer destinations, and ‘IS’ one of the WORLD’s finest! Overrated? Yes, for those people who had never been there and for those who don’t have any idea of the Island of Boracay, but for those who do, I bet we’re going to be on the same page. Well, let me give you a hint of what the island can offer.
7stones
Photo from 7stones Boracay Suite

I can’t tell you about the prices or anything like that coz I might overprice or under price here, I will just start with the adventure on how to get there. Well, if you are the president of the Philippines, or member of England’s royal family, or one of the most highly socialized and influential people, or you are Manny Pacquiao, you just ride on your private plane, or private chopper, and get there easily. But for those budget-friendly people like me, I admit that it’s not that of an ease, because you will encounter different obstacles I might say, “Hassle” is the term, but let’s just put it this way. The difficult adventure on getting there is worth it. It’s like, finding the Lost Paradise after surviving the storm’. Well, this time, I must admit that I overrate. J
Once you get there, that’s the start of the experience you will never forget, even in your second life. (Okay, I overrate again.) Scenic, panoramic view of the paradise you’ve only seen on TV’s, fantasy on cartoons, and Fairy tales. And then you’ll slap yourself and will realize... Yes, it really exists...
From the accommodation, massage, spa, and relaxing room, to the crystal clear beach and fine sand, to the different water sports and activities, to the foods ranging from local specialties to international dishes, to the ever beautiful sunset... Well if you think that’s all for the day, “but wait, there’s more!” Craving for one hot and crazy party? Yes! It’s Boracay’s nightlife! Firedancers, beers, and crazy party people everywhere! Ooops! Sorry, but I have to stop there, because, at nightlife, “what happens in Boracay, stays in Boracay”.
               That’s only for a day of stay. Boracay have a lot more to offer. If you want to experience the Paradise, and then try to go there, plan for it, even once in your lifetime, I assure you that it would be worth it! Are you curious of what I’m talkin’ about? Then try Boracay Philippines Resorts. That would explain it all’. Well, it’s just BORACAY, WHAT’s SO SPECIAL? The answer is, SIMPLY EVERYTHING’. Until then folks!
TAGS:
Best Beach resort in Boracay
boracay hotel packages
boracay philippines resorts
boracay deals philippines
Boracay Hotel reservation
Boracay beach resorts
Boracay hotels and resorts
Best Hotels Boracay
Boracay Hotel Deals
Boracay Hotels Promo

1 komento: